Folksy Friday - Make and Sell Blog Ring

This week I set up a new blog ring.  I've returned to blogging after a very long break and things have changed quite a bit.  There are lots of ways of finding and following blogs but it seems harder to find the sort of blog communities that seemed to be around when I first blogged.  I often come across a lovely blog only to forget where it was and how I came across it.  So I'm hoping the blog ring will make it easier to find blogs that all share similar theme and become a regular reader of those blogs.  The ring is open to anyone who makes and sells handmade items.

We've already got quite a few blogs signed up but obviously the more we get the more fun it will be so please join!  Click here to find out all about it.

Anyway, to celebrate the new blog ring I've chosen items from some of the shops who have activate blogs in the ring for my Folksy Friday.  Click on the images to be taken to the item in their Folksy shops.  There are quite a few blogs in the ring now so I'll do another showcase tomorrow so that everyone is included!



Hannelore's Atelier Helen Limbrick Say It Jaymonkey Slowlane Made Handmade by Edwina

Clockwise from the top left Hannelore's Atelier - Helen Limbrick - Say It - Handmade by Edwina - Slowlane Made - Jaysmonkey


9 comments:

NOfkantsCurios said...

Beautiful finds and they look gorgeous together in your treasury!

Particular faves are Hannelore's painting and Edwina's wonderful handbag.

Natalie xdsrch Mapha

Stef said...

Thank you so much for including me in your blog. Beautiful items - especially love Edwina's bag! x

Edwina Kinch said...

What a lovely idea, Sarah. Really enjoying the blog ring too!
Thanks for including my bag.
Edwina

Hannelore said...

Thanks for setting up the blogring, a brilliant idea! And thanks for including my boat aceo in your showcase.

Hannelore x

Made by Mrs Jones x said...

Thanks for setting this ring up, I am loving it!

Silvia said...

Thank you for including me in your Post and the FOlksy Showcase.
I just love the painting/ACEO

liz said...

Good idea about the blogring, thanks for setting up.
liz

Anthea said...

I am really enjoying hopping from blog to blog and discovering lots of lovely new things :-) Thanks for setting it all up. Now I need to get some more things in my folksy shop...

cheeky rose said...

Great Finds, does it matter if I don't have a Folksy Shop