Hoppy Easter - Free Felt Pattern




I'm working on a range of reusable cupcake toppers at the moment and I thought these little rabbits would be perfect for Easter.  I've also uploaded instructions and templates so that you can have a go at making some for yourself.  I know it's a bit late for Easter but surely rabbits as cute as these would be perfect for birthdays too?




Click the following links to download the PDFs.






This is my own original design.  Please only make these for personal use - not for selling (unless you are selling for charity, in which contact me first).  Thank you!



Happy Easter!

5 comments:

liz said...

Love the illustrations on your blog

Sarah said...

Thank you!

liz said...

Me again, on my way round the blogring:)
x

Mary said...

These are very sweet! I love the bunnies. Thanks for sharing the patterns. I will make a note for next year's Easter party

Alex said...

I love this to!