Elephants, I like Elephants...

Elephant feet

Are these the sweetest sandals in the world? Or are they just the sweetest feet? I couldn't resist buying these because of the elephants. I like elephants, I'm a secret elephant collector. If you look round my house it won't be long before you notice rather a lot of our large nosed friends sitting on shelves and generally making the place look pretty.

Why a secret elephant collector? Well, let's be honest, we all know what happens when you let it slip that you have a certain admiration for a particular member of the animal kingdom. Christmas comes and there's yet another novelty teapot under the tree. Ok, novelty teapots are a bad example, because to be honest I've got a weakness for those too but I'm sure you get the point.

Elephant teapot

My Mum's a teacher and it's even worse for them, let the class know you love sheep* and every plastic ovine product in the town will be on your desk on the last day of term. Although it does make it easier for the giver. Imagine their satisfaction when they spot that sheep toilet roll cover and realise they bagged the perfect gift.

Here are a couple of elephant items from my Folksy shop (just in case you know anyone who like elephants)!

[caption id="attachment_85" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Come and see my elephants"]folksy elephants

By the way the title for this post comes from this great children's song on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yihq8BIhL9c

*animals have been changed to protect my Mum's end of term chocolate gifts. Resist the sheep teapot.

No comments: