Hurray, Hurray, I'm off on holiday!


Well almost, Monkey and I are going home to Exeter today to see my parents. The only downside is I have to go to the dentist tomorrow morning. I know it's ridiculous to go all the way to Devon just to visit the dentist but do you know how hard it is to get a dentist in Surrey!!

Anyway, it means I get to see my wonderful parents and my cute little grandma. Plus there is a bonus this weekend because my Mum has decided that we should all go and stay in a fancy hotel. It is very beautiful and by the sea - I'll take lots of nice photos.

It also means I get to do lots of knitting. Maybe I could even finish Charley?

I’ve spent the morning looking at other people’s blogs. There are such talented people out there!

I’m going to take the new Rowan magazine home to show my Mum. My Mum is the one who taught me how to knit, sew, embroider, crochet and probably everything else too. She can plait sawdust to borrow a phrase of my Dad’s.

1 comment:

CraftyPerson said...

Hope you had a great holiday with your family. Now it's MY turn. i'm off to St Ives for a whole week - just me and hubby - first time on our own since 1985!! I know how you feel about your Mum, I wish mine was still around. She couldn't plait sawdust but she would stay up all night and make something that was pretty close ;-)